Search by job title or keyword
We're Shop Direct, proud home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com and 3,500 super-talented people. We're on a mission to transform retail. We want to provide the best shopping experiences for our 4 million customers by bringing together over 1,800 brands they love and flexible ways for them to spread the cost using credit. It’s what makes us tick; it’s what makes us the largest integrated digital and fintech retailer in the UK, and a very exciting place to work.
About the role
Info about the team here.
We are looking for 3 Complaint Co-Ordinator’s to join the team, there are 2 permanent positions and a 6 month fixed term contact. In this role you will receive regulated and non-regulated complaints and through effective decision making, correctly identify and categorise the complaint. Processing correspondence from, and liaise with, official bodies including but not limited to; FOS, ICO, Department of Work & Pensions, Trading Standards and Solicitors.
You will also:
- Correctly identify and categorise the complaint to ensure accordance with the appropriate regulatory timescale
- Liaise by telephone or email with the customer/third party to clarify any ambiguous information or conflicting evidence
- Prioritise workload effectively to balance requirements from key shareholders/business executives alongside regulatory timescales
- Log complaints onto Respond and accurately complete the customer details, primary complaint category and accurately assign relevant task(s).
- Cross reference the complaint details with a database of customers to ensure complaint duplication does not occur / add further correspondence to resolved and active cases.
- Manage/monitor printing and mailing of required letters within strict regulatory service levels.
We know that our expectations are high, as are our ambitions as a business. We know that one candidate will not have all of the below experience.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Detailed knowledge of internal complaint handling policy and procedure (training provided).
- Competence in using all internal systems including call retrieval system (training provided).
- Competence in using MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Self-motivated and strong team player
- Ability to assimilate and adhere to large amounts of procedural information
- Diligently maintain quality and production standards.
- Adaptability to continually change in a fast moving environment
- Comfortable working independently
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner (prior experience preferred)
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Excellent communication skills essential, written and verbal
- Resilience to work different work streams within the role.
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare vouchers
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
- Flexible working options
How to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about customer service looking for their next career move. If you're interested to find out more please contact Hayley Densonin the talent acquisition team at Shop Direct or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
If you’re a current employee of Shop Direct, please apply via Talent Online as an internal applicant.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.