Search by job title or keyword
Senior Credit Risk Analyst - Modelling
We're Shop Direct, proud home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com and 3,500 super-talented people. We're on a mission to transform retail. We want to provide the best shopping experiences for our 4 million customers by bringing together over 1,800 brands they love and flexible ways for them to spread the cost using credit. It’s what makes us tick; it’s what makes us the largest integrated digital and fintech retailer in the UK, and a very exciting place to work.
About the role.
As an Senior Credit Risk Analyst you will be responsible for developing and deploying credit risk models (application, behaviour, collection and fraud) and preparing regular basis model monitoring reports as well carrying out analysis to pinpoint models usages and risks.
You’ll work on multiple priorities within a fast paced, dynamic environment. You’ll need to be able to manage the expectations of stakeholders alongside prioritising your workload. You will play your part to meet the broader needs of the business and deliver a world class, personalised experience for our customer.
Critical decisions are made here every day and acted upon immediately – giving you every chance to make a real impact, make decisions and quickly see the results.
1) Intermediate/Advanced understanding of traditional statistical methodologies (linear and logistic regressions and decision trees);
2) Basic understanding of non-traditional statistical methodologies (Lasso, Ridge, Knn, Random Forest, XGBoost, LightGBoost, Catboost, Tensorflow, Neural Network, Deep Learning, Stacking and Ensemble);
2) Experience in automation of SAS, SQL, Python or R processes;
3) Experience in risk modelling / risk strategies;
4) Experience in financial services / banking is be a plus;
5) Experience in automation and implementation of SAS DI flow is a plus;
6) Experience in SAS Decision Manager is a plus;
We are looking for people with good communication skills, with the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ambitious and keen to learn.
There is very little hierarchy here and if you were to join us, you would be expected to have a voice and the confidence to use it.
The teams here are passionate, innovative and committed. We expect you to be same.
- £1000 flexible benefits allowance
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare vouchers
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
- Flexible working options
How to apply.
If you're interested to find out more please contact Chris Nicholas in the talent acquisition team at Shop Direct or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
If you’re a current employee of Shop Direct, please apply via Talent Online as an internal applicant.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.