Search by job title or keyword
Product Lead- Planning
We're Shop Direct, proud home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com and 3,500 super-talented people. We're on a mission to transform retail. We want to provide the best shopping experiences for our 4 million customers by bringing together over 1,800 brands they love and flexible ways for them to spread the cost using credit. It’s what makes us tick; it’s what makes us the largest integrated digital and fintech retailer in the UK, and a very exciting place to work.
Google drive link here - Delete this link once used! https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qc94MbheIH-CTd51...
About the team.
We are looking for Product Lead to join the team, our Product Owners are at the heart of innovation, here at Shop Direct. Each of our product owners have a specialism that contributes to delivering transformation projects, this role will specifically focus on the planning aspect of the projects.
In this role you will plan every aspect of a project, collaborating with the wider Product Owners to deliver the overall project. You’ll have a wide exposure to stakeholders both internal and external and across the business, providing an opportunity to understand a large e-commerce retailer in close detail, working on the latest innovations.We are looking for someone who can lead the planning elements of the project with a specific focus on Financial, Assortment and Item planning.
About the role.
In addition, you will:
- Design, validate and share knowledge of end to end processes whilst taking account of competing ideas and priorities
- Drive end to end process effectiveness and efficiency
- Definition of policies, business rules and procedures
- Stakeholder management - ensure management is aware of significant issues and opportunities
- Drives continuous improvement in the process to enhance capability and efficiency
- Assist in change impact capture and business action planning, organisational role mapping, communications and engagement activities
- Input into, review and sign off process/system end user training development. Deliver end user training (as required)
- Provide post go live business support during transitional period
- Key role and advocate of agile ways of working
- Ensures the solution is in line with our strategy
- Ensures our SME’s are aligned, sharing common issues and best practice
- Salary from £40,800.00 and £1,000.00 flexible benefits allowance
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
- Flexible working options
How to apply.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.