Search by job title or keyword
Shop Direct (the home of Very.co.uk & Littlewoods) have a fantastic opportunity for a Learning and Development Coordinator to support us at our new automated and purpose-built fulfilment centre at East Midlands Gateway in Derby.
The roleReporting to the site L & D Manager the L&D Coordinator will work closely with the operational teams.This role will be instrumental in ensuring that robust and effective L&D processes are in place that meet the site and business objectives. They will implement effective L&D solutions to satisfy all operational and legal training requirements ensuring that they are planned, delivered, recorded and quality checked.
- Support the implementation of the operational training and development plan for fulfilment through effective training needs analysis (TNA), design, planning, delivery and evaluation of:
- Induction and onboarding of all colleagues
- Ongoing onsite operational training requirements, including peak ramp ups
- All legal training requirements including health and safety
- Maintain robust training and development documentation and records, adhering to all our legal requirements (e.g. health and safety)
- Support any on-site audits
- Ensure adequate training matrix is in place and maintained
- Provide timely, robust and appropriate MI that demonstrates the effectiveness of training
- Administer training costs accurately and timely.
The L&D Coordinator will be a key role within the site. They will play a big part in fulfilling our promise to our employees, offering progression and development through an effective learning platform. They will work closely with the L&D Manager, HRBP, Talent Partners and the wider Senior Management Team. Applicants must be able to speak to Stakeholders at a variety of different levels.
The role holder will have:
- Experience of working with a training plan
- Experience of delivering training and inductions
- Experience maintaining training records and a training matrix
- Experience of working with external partners (desirable)
- Experience of working in or with large, complex businesses preferably in fulfilment, logistics or manufacturing
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a team
- High levels of self-motivation
- A can-do attitude
- Used to working at pace and with a level of ambiguity
- Experience in the set-up of a business or site is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within a fulfilment centre or automated environment is desirable but not essential
How to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced L&D Coordinator looking for their next career move. If you're interested to find out more please contact Kieran Grundy in the talent acquisition team at Shop Direct or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this position, you are required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available for the successful applicant.