Search by job title or keyword
Junior PMO/ PM
We're Shop Direct, proud home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com and 3,500 super-talented people. We're on a mission to transform retail. We want to provide the best shopping experiences for our 4 million customers by bringing together over 1,800 brands they love and flexible ways for them to spread the cost using credit. It’s what makes us tick; it’s what makes us the largest integrated digital and fintech retailer in the UK, and a very exciting place to work.
About the role.
Our Investment Finance team have an exciting opportunity for a Junior PMO/ PM to come and join us here at Shop Direct.
This is a hands-on role and would be well suited to someone who is looking to get involved in portfolio management at an entry level and can demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude.
- Perform Portfolio Analysis to determine impacts and risk to current and pipeline delivery
- Support the project and portfolio reporting process, providing quality assurance and analysis on the reports to ensure and maintain a single source of truth, flagging areas of concern and inconsistency
- Support the team to ensure the portfolio register is always maintained and up to date
- Support impacted areas with the pre-initiation process
- Monitor project controls, including risk, issues, plans, finances, project changes, dependencies and ensure any areas of concern are flagged
- Educated to Graduate Level
- Must work to a high degree of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel (knowledge of SharePoint would also be an advantage)
- Must take an analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and superb attention to detail.
- Strong prioritisation skills to balance key priorities
- Strong customer focus
- Flexible Benefits package of £250
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Pension matched at 6%
- Brand Discount
- Bonus Potential (performance & business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
- Flexible working option
How to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented graduate looking to get involved in portfolio management . If you're interested to find out more please contact the talent acquisition team at Shop Direct or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this position, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.