Search by job title or keyword
IT Service Delivery Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity in our new Skygate, East Midlands site for an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager.
Shop Direct is ambitious, driven and innovative. And that goes for our future operational ambitions too, which is why we’re creating an incredible new distribution and returns centre in the East Midlands.
It's called Skygate.
Skygate is set to be a brilliant place to work, a centrally located world-class fulfilment site with best in class automation technology, and a modern, multi-skilled workforce to go with it.
The site and teams will be responsible for fulfilling our four million customers orders and returns, and will increase the range of delivery options available to them too!
Supported by brand new public transport routes, getting to work will be a breeze.
We're on the lookout for a key individual to join our new site. Here you'll be the interface for IT, the role will be the ambassador for IT and lead the smooth transition period and then into BAU for many years to come.
Onsite there are a number of 3rd parties supplier to Shop Direct. Including manufacturing, Communications, IT hardware and more.
We're looking for a personable IT Service Deliver Manager to be the focal point for Shop Direct IT for all of our supplier relationships here.
You'll be used to working together with key partners and colleagues on a daily basis as well as Identifying and implementing enhancements to existing services and processes across the operations function in order to continually improve service levels.
We're looking for someone with strong Microsoft skills, Networking & Comms awareness but ultimately someone who is able to interpret issues and work with resolvers to get a fast resolution.
It would be beneficial if you have experience in the following:
- Excellent Customer Relationship skills.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications.
- High level knowledge in IT End User and Mobile technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of web based technologies.
- Advanced level of fault finding and resolution.
- Super user skills for all mobile technology.
- Completion of appropriate product and application training.
- Advanced capability of deploying mobile software and hardware.
- Demonstrate an advanced knowledge of all new End User and mobile technology including iOS, Windows and Android
- Generous and competitive starting salary
- Regular salary reviews and career progression
- £1,000 of flexible benefits allowance (can take a part as salary uplift)
- Bonus up to 14%
- Matched pension at 6%
- 1x Life Assurance / Private Medical
- Brand discount up to 25%
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted coffee houses and food outlets
- Flexible working