Search by job title or keyword
Influence Marketing Manager
We are excited to be advertising the role of Influence Marketing Manager to head up a team based primarily at the Very offices in Victoria, London with travel required to our HQ in Liverpool. This high-profile role is pivotal in taking us to the next phase of our strategy and is a great opportunity to drive agenda.
A little bit about us
We’re Shop Direct, the multi award winning people behind Very.co.uk, Very Exclusive and Littlewoods.com. We’re the UK’s second largest pureplay, online only retailer, with annual sales of close to £2 billion and millions of website visits each week. We exist for our purpose, what makes us unique and binds our 4,000 colleagues together – to make good things easily accessible to more people.
About the role
It’s a great time to join Shop Direct. The Very Group has stepped changed its ambition and plans for social, influencer and PR. We have a strong paid social strategy and we now need to move to the next phase of developing our owned, influencer and PR strategy. We are now ready and able to continue this journey at pace and scale. We are such an ambitious business and our search for ambitious people to join us won’t change.
This role is critical; we are building a team that connects the disciplines of social, PR and influencer to improve the efficiency and impact of our comms so we can reach and engage with our new target audience.
The person will work with an incredibly diverse range of people and stakeholders, both internally and externally. For sure, it’s a fast paced, super demanding and is an everyday busy role for someone who thrives with this work.
- Create an integrated Influencer Marketing strategy (bringing together social, influencer and PR – Very & Littlewoods) clearly defining the role of the channels and budget and aligning to our paid strategy
- Define the organisational structure and resource to support the strategy
- Align content and activity around key campaign and retail events co-ordinating with category and retail business units
- Manage the Influencer marketing team across two locations (London and Speke and travel between 2 sites is necessary)
- Define measures of success and KPI’s including dashboard and tracking
- Define the visual style in to maximise impact and engagement across our target audience
- Define the content strategy to support the plan ensuring a fit-for-purpose and efficient production process
- Take advantage of innovations in the platforms and develop test and learn programmes
We love what we do, and we know when we have great working relationships, we’re unbeatable. Passion and pride in your work and a natural desire to connect, collaborate and be a team player is a must.
You will have proven experience of working in a similar position and be able to demonstrate your expertise across Influencing/Social/ PR, able to bring together the areas and drive future success and strategy across the area.
We’re looking for someone who is naturally proactive, will spot where and how to make things better and can galvanise people if need be to make a change.
You’ll manage an experienced team and be able to champion strengths and develop the team to drive the business agenda.
There is great investment in the area, and you will be able to effectively manage the budget and be able to demonstrate and deliver key achievements.
What will you get in return? Brilliant experience, the opportunity to play an important part in Shop Directs ambitious journey and a rewarding, purposeful role which can make such a positive impact for Shop Direct. And you’ll have a giggle too.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please apply via Linkedin or you can reach out directly to Hayley Denson in the Talent team at Shop Direct on Hayley.Denson@shopdirect.com
Best of luck with your application.