Search by job title or keyword
We're Shop Direct, proud home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com and 3,500 super-talented people. We're on a mission to transform retail. We want to provide the best shopping experiences for our 4 million customers by bringing together over 1,800 brands they love and flexible ways for them to spread the cost using credit. It’s what makes us tick; it’s what makes us the largest integrated digital and fintech retailer in the UK, and a very exciting place to work.
About the team.
Let’s bethe future.
For us to be the future of retail, we need fresh thinking graduates to take us there.
That's why we're passionate about creating opportunity for ambitious, talented and motivated graduates, offering a number of roles and pathways to support you as you develop your skills, drive your own career while providing both the platform and the opportunity for you to make a real impact on our business.
With our graduate roles across tech, data, retail, marketing, fashion and more you will have a chance to learn from talented colleagues across the business.
Whether you want a career as a analyst, software engineer, fashion buyer, category manager, data scientist... and more. We will create the opportunity that is right for you.
- We want you to.. Think BIG
- Make a difference to our business
- Innovate, collaborate and bring new ideas
- You’ll work on real projects that shape the future of Shop Direct whilst having the opportunity to drive your own career.
- You’ll work with the latest tech and best digital minds in the industry to create an amazing shopping experience for our customers and constantly learn along the way
- £250 flexible benefits allowance
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare vouchers
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
- Flexible working options
How to apply.
If you want to find out more about starting a career with us email our early talent manger: Lyndsay.firstname.lastname@example.org
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.