Search by job title or keyword
We're Shop Direct, proud home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com and 3,500 super-talented people. We're on a mission to transform retail. We want to provide the best shopping experiences for our 4 million customers by bringing together over 1,800 brands they love and flexible ways for them to spread the cost using credit. It’s what makes us tick; it’s what makes us the largest integrated digital and fintech retailer in the UK, and a very exciting place to work.
About the team.As we continue to grow, we're investing heavily in people and technology to continue pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Our Analytical team is very much at the heart of that. We have some fantastic opportunities for graduates to come and join our data analytics team.
We’re really excited to tell you about our Graduate Analyst role that will kick start and shape your future. You’ll work with the latest tech and best digital minds to create an amazing shopping experience for our customers and constantly learning along the way. We are looking for passionate, innovative problem solvers who motivate themselves to be the best they can be. We want your passion, energy and drive to really take our teams to the next level and challenge the way we do things.
You’ll join a team of talented analysts who collaborate with people across the business to solve our industry’s biggest problems in new and innovative ways. We work with some of the largest retail data sets in the business and work on a variety of projects, providing insights and recommendations to the SD. We use tools like SAS, Power BI, SQL, Web analytics tools to create visual representations that challenge the business to change in a positive way..
We'd love to hear from you if?
- Is highly analytical, assertive with a hands-on approach and a good commercial brain
- Has excellent problem-solving skills with a creative and innovate mindset
- Has a thirst for knowledge, you will be learning every day and we want to give you the best development to set you up for success
- Is highly proficient in Excel
- Has a degree in Maths, Computer Science or similar STEM subject.
- Can work to a fast pace, you’ll also need to be a superb organiser with excellent communication skills.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive graduate salary and progression with a 2-year learning planChance to become our future rock star analyst
- Learn and develop with access to a strong data community of over 100 team members, you would work with Data Scientist and Data Strategists each from a wide diversity of backgrounds
- You will have a dedicated line manager, innovative mentor, world class T&D and support from a team of super analytical brains
- A chance to start your career at Shop Direct and learn from the very best in data analytics
- £250 flexible benefits allowance
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare vouchers
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
- Flexible working options
How to apply.
Apply online via our careers site, upload your CV and wait to hear from us, if you have any questions you can email Lyndsay.email@example.com
And then RELAX! We will be in touch as soon as we can and we will give you feedback.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this position, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.==