Search by job title or keyword
Delivery Manager (Customer Care product)
We are excited to be advertising for the position of Customer Care Delivery Manager to support in the transformation and delivery of the contact centre strategic product offering.
A little bit about us
We’re Shop Direct, the multi award winning people behind Very.co.uk, Very Exclusive and Littlewoods.com. We’re the UK’s second largest pureplay, online only retailer, with annual sales of close to £2 billion and millions of website visits each week. We exist for our purpose, what makes us unique and binds our 4,000 colleagues together – to make good things easily accessible to more people.
About the role
It’s a great time to join Shop Direct; our customers have never been closer to us having recently unveiled our customer closeness centre which sits at the front of Head Office and has allowed us to get to know our customers better than ever, alongside this we have been one of the first companies to offer multi-channel. The delivery manager will support in the development of the vision, roadmap and backlog of our Contact Centre technology products; ensuring alignment to business vision & goals, and our technology strategy.
This role is critical; as we invest across the business Customer Service is a huge focus and this role needs someone who can drive this area passionately. The person will work with an incredibly diverse range of people and stakeholders, both internally and externally. For sure, it’s a fast paced, super demanding and is an everyday busy role for someone who thrives with this work, but you truly can make a change with the investment and insight that the business will provide.
- develop the vision, roadmap and backlog for the contact centre technology; ensuring alignment to business priorities and wider program delivery
- be the champion for your product - produce/present clear communications to ensure buy-in to what you are aiming to achieve; in particular telephony systems/speech analytics and contact centre automation
- actively participate in Design Solution discussions and help provide input from a customer perspective
- work with the Customer Service Operation to coordinate pre- and post-launch activities to validate that products work as designed and assess value realisation through post investment reviews.
- manage end-to-end delivery of product iterations, prioritising work and making appropriate trade-offs to adapt to changing requirements/new learnings and deliver maximum value at pace – communicate progress, proactively manage risks & issues, escalating to the Digital and Technology transformation Manager where necessary and chair steering meetings.
- key enabler of our 4th strategic pillar; Transform our Technology and Data capabilities
- successful delivery of technology solutions that will enhance the experience for our customers and colleagues
- establish and adopt the appropriate governance structure across virtual teams to manage and deliver platforms within the Customer Care Operation.
We love what we do, and we know when we have great working relationships, we’re unbeatable. Passion and pride in your work and a natural desire to connect, collaborate and be a team player is a must.
We’re looking for someone who is naturally proactive, will spot where and how to make things better and can galvanise people if need be to make a change.
To be effective in your role you’ll need to have proven delivery experience in the contact centre industry, and an understanding and experience of technology practices. You will be able to demonstrate Agile working methodologies and be comfortable with contact centre infrastructure and products.
What will you get in return? Brilliant experience, the opportunity to play an important part in Shop Directs ambitious journey and a rewarding, purposeful role which can make such a positive impact for Shop Direct and the future... And you’ll have a giggle too.
- £1000 flexible benefits allowance
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare vouchers
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
- Flexible working options
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please apply via LinkedIn or via the careers site, likewise you can reach out directly to Hayley Denson in the Talent team at Shop Direct on Hayley.Denson@shopdirect.com
Best of luck with your application.