Search by job title or keyword
Commercial Finance Manager
We're Shop Direct, proud home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com and 3,500 super-talented people. We're on a mission to transform retail. We want to provide the best shopping experiences for our 4 million customers by bringing together over 1,800 brands they love and flexible ways for them to spread the cost using credit. It’s what makes us tick; it’s what makes us the largest integrated digital and fintech retailer in the UK, and a very exciting place to work.
About the role.
Our Commercial Finance team have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to come and join us.This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking for their next challenge. This role is to support the delivery of our Commercial strategy, identify sustainable operational efficiencies and drive profit growth. You will support, challenge and empower the category teams in a true business partnering relationship to drive greater efficiency and improve profitability.
The role will require you to ensure accurate analysis is provided to aid all commercial decisions across the category. Working closely with the Finance and Category teams to help deliver crucial business plans, highlighting commercial issues, challenges and opportunities.In order to hit the ground running in this role we expect that you are:
- A qualified accountant with a proven track record of business partnering in a fast-paced, consumer-focussed business.
- Hold first-class analytical skills with the ability to interpret critical information and data.
- Able to exercise sound commercial judgement and have the confidence to recommend a course of action to the business based on commercial insight.
- Experienced in operating under pressure and working against tight deadlines. You will possess to ability to thrive in and successfully navigate through a complex and demanding business.
- Ultimately, commercially savvy, not afraid to push the boundaries and willing to learn and try new ways of working.
- Flexible Benefits package of £1,000
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Pension matched at 6%
- Brand Discount
- Bonus Potential (performance & business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
- Flexible working option
How to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Finance Manager who is looking for their next career move. If you're interested to find out more please contact the talent acquisition team at Shop Direct or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this position, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.