Search by job title or keyword
Blue Prism ( Automation) Manager
We're Shop Direct, proud home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com and 3,500 super-talented people. We're on a mission to transform retail. We want to provide the best shopping experiences for our 4 million customers by bringing together over 1,800 brands they love and flexible ways for them to spread the cost using credit. It’s what makes us tick; it’s what makes us the largest integrated digital and fintech retailer in the UK, and a very exciting place to work.
About the role.
We are looking for an Automation Manager to lead one of two Blue Prism squads within Business Agility in the Customer Services Function. You will lead and motivate a team of up to 10 blue prism developers and control room specialists providing services across the group.
Through leadership of your team and working closely with the wider business you will support and enable the right customer outcomes, process efficiencies and drive benefits through automation. You will lead your team working in an AGILE way to deliver quality work against project milestones with the customer at the heart of everything you do.
About the role
- Manage a team of up to 10 specialists. Lead, coach, and develop the team
- Own and develop the delivery pipeline of automation opportunities.
- Responsible for identification and scoping of automation opportunities.
- Development of and adherence to robust governance framework and suite of documentation.
- Continuous assessment of resource model ensuring support of the robotic processes.
- Generate priorities and goals in line with ‘Perform’ that aid business success and ongoing development of the team.
- Stakeholder management up to executive level including escalation, incident management and communications to senior team.
- Drive a programme of innovation through use of technology to continually improve customer insight
We’re looking for a genuine leader with proven experience of managing teams and driving change.
You’ll be comfortable working in a fast paced and diverse environment where things can change quickly. Your leadership experience will enable you to generate a fun supportive culture which also recognises individual strengths and development areas.
You will deliver on commitments and strive to continually improve the service to your internal customers with the ability to switch priorities in line with business needs.
As an experienced leader you will be able to set direction and bring the team vison to life providing scope and opportunity for individual team members.
You will be a confident and experienced communicator with the ability to challenge and influence at all levels. Excellent stakeholder management skills are essential along with the ability to contribute to leadership activity at a group level.
Experience of or a working understanding of Blue Prism or other RPA platforms
How to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about Automation and business improvement looking for their next career move. If you're interested to find out more please contact Hayley Denson in the talent acquisition team at Shop Direct or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this position, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.