A competitive salary and bonus are just the start. Peer-to-peer recognition and premium health and wellbeing initiatives play a huge part in how we care for our people. We even offer flexible benefits so that everyone can shape their rewards and benefits package around their lifestyle. How great is that?!
- Making good things easily accessible to you, too: everyone in the business can take advantage of a fantastic 25% off Very.co.uk clothing and fashion (including our Very exclusive fashion and beauty ranges) and 15% on home and electrical.
- Stress free journeys to work: we want to make your commute to work as hassle free as possible, so we offer a brilliant cycle to work scheme and season ticket loans. Then once you arrive on site you’ll have access to our subsidised coffee shops, juice bar and canteen to kick start you for the day ahead.
- It's not all work, work, work: we like to include a bit of fun and relaxation into our working day. Onsite gym classes*, beauticians and chill out zones do just that.
- Benefits tailored to you: whether you want to boost your pension pot with our company match pension at 6%, make sure you’re covered for life’s little emergencies, or even buy extra holidays for a well-earned break, you can mix and match your benefits package exactly how you want to.
- Bonuses: we offer annual bonuses based on individual contribution and business performance.
- Parental policies: we recently enhanced our maternity and paternity policy to ensure our colleagues have the time to enjoy their growing family.
- Our colleagues are empowered to work around a set of core hours in some of our departments to help them manage their home life as well as work.
- Become a member of our in-house gym at head office and you can enjoy over 100 classes a week, from lunchtime yoga to early morning boxing.
- Want to keep in great shape? Our wellbeing roadshows provide access to free health checks, flu jabs and general health advice and support.
- We’ve also partnered with Nudge to offer colleagues access to personalised financial education. Not only do you get access to hints & tips to make money simpler – it’s paid for by Shop Direct!